First Trust Small Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund (NYSEARCA:FYC – Get Rating) shares traded up 1.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $61.85 and last traded at $61.77. 10,097 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 70% from the average session volume of 33,722 shares. The stock had previously closed at $60.94.
First Trust Small Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund Trading Up 1.4 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $59.54 and a 200-day moving average of $60.79.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Small Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund (FYC)
- Darden Restaurants Takes the Low Road Against Inflation
- Why These 3 Stocks Are Off to Hot September Starts
- Inflation Doesn’t Differentiate, But it’s Impact Does
- 3 Downgraded Must-Have Stocks To Put On Your Watchlist
- This Is What To Expect From The Q3 Earnings Reporting Season
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Small Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Small Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.