Synalloy Co. (NASDAQ:SYNL – Get Rating) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $15.85 and traded as low as $15.22. Synalloy shares last traded at $15.57, with a volume of 47,000 shares changing hands.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Synalloy in a report on Tuesday. They set a “buy” rating for the company.
Synalloy Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $14.13 and its 200 day simple moving average is $15.85. The firm has a market cap of $159.44 million, a P/E ratio of 4.14 and a beta of 0.62. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.50, a quick ratio of 1.18 and a current ratio of 2.84.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Synalloy Company Profile
Synalloy Corporation, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells metals and specialty chemicals in the United States and internationally. The company's Metals segment manufactures welded pipes and tubes, primarily from stainless steel, duplex, and nickel alloys; and galvanized carbon tubes, as well as related stainless pipe products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Synalloy (SYNL)
- Do These Dividend Achievers Deserve A Place In Your Portfolio?
- Darden Restaurants Takes the Low Road Against Inflation
- Why These 3 Stocks Are Off to Hot September Starts
- Inflation Doesn’t Differentiate, But it’s Impact Does
- 3 Downgraded Must-Have Stocks To Put On Your Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Synalloy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Synalloy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.