Wave Systems Corp. (OTCMKTS:WAVXQ – Get Rating)’s stock price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.04. Wave Systems shares last traded at $0.04, with a volume of 12,800 shares trading hands.
Wave Systems Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.04.
About Wave Systems
Wave Systems Corp. (Wave) is engaged in developing hardware-based computer security systems. The Company’s products provide a set of solutions that focus on authentication, encryption and data-loss protection. Its core set of offerings include Authentication Solutions, Encryption Solutions and Data Loss Protection.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wave Systems (WAVXQ)
- Darden Restaurants Takes the Low Road Against Inflation
- Why These 3 Stocks Are Off to Hot September Starts
- Inflation Doesn’t Differentiate, But it’s Impact Does
- 3 Downgraded Must-Have Stocks To Put On Your Watchlist
- This Is What To Expect From The Q3 Earnings Reporting Season
Receive News & Ratings for Wave Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wave Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.