Artemis Strategic Investment Co. (NASDAQ:ARTEW – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,000 shares, a growth of 400.0% from the August 15th total of 200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 10,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Artemis Strategic Investment Price Performance
NASDAQ:ARTEW opened at $0.14 on Wednesday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $0.10. Artemis Strategic Investment has a 1 year low of $0.06 and a 1 year high of $0.58.
Artemis Strategic Investment Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Artemis Strategic Investment (ARTEW)
- Is Five Below Trying to Punch Too High?
- These 3 Reports Will Tell Us Much About the Current Economy
- This Is What To Expect From The S&P 500 Now
- The Two Things You Need To Know About Oracle’s FQ1 Report
- Three Value Stocks For A Volatile Market
Receive News & Ratings for Artemis Strategic Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Artemis Strategic Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.