Shares of ClearBridge Large Cap Growth ESG ETF (NYSEARCA:LRGE – Get Rating) fell 4.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $43.91 and last traded at $44.06. 5,325 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 86% from the average session volume of 39,269 shares. The stock had previously closed at $46.16.
ClearBridge Large Cap Growth ESG ETF Trading Down 4.5 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $45.27 and a 200-day moving average of $46.55.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ClearBridge Large Cap Growth ESG ETF (LRGE)
- Is Five Below Trying to Punch Too High?
- These 3 Reports Will Tell Us Much About the Current Economy
- This Is What To Expect From The S&P 500 Now
- The Two Things You Need To Know About Oracle’s FQ1 Report
- Three Value Stocks For A Volatile Market
Receive News & Ratings for ClearBridge Large Cap Growth ESG ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ClearBridge Large Cap Growth ESG ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.