Digital Health Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:DHACW – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 20,100 shares, an increase of 9,950.0% from the August 15th total of 200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 41,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.5 days.
Digital Health Acquisition Price Performance
Digital Health Acquisition stock opened at $0.15 on Wednesday. Digital Health Acquisition has a 52-week low of $0.02 and a 52-week high of $0.45. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $0.10.
Digital Health Acquisition Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Digital Health Acquisition (DHACW)
- Is Five Below Trying to Punch Too High?
- These 3 Reports Will Tell Us Much About the Current Economy
- This Is What To Expect From The S&P 500 Now
- The Two Things You Need To Know About Oracle’s FQ1 Report
- Three Value Stocks For A Volatile Market
Receive News & Ratings for Digital Health Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Digital Health Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.