Maxim Group assumed coverage on shares of Edible Garden (NASDAQ:EDBL – Get Rating) in a report published on Tuesday, The Fly reports. The firm issued a buy rating and a $3.00 target price on the stock.
Edible Garden Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ EDBL opened at $0.89 on Tuesday. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $1.11. Edible Garden has a 12-month low of $0.76 and a 12-month high of $3.00.
Edible Garden (NASDAQ:EDBL – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Tuesday, June 21st. The company reported ($0.51) earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $2.74 million during the quarter.
About Edible Garden
Edible Garden AG Incorporated and its subsidiaries operate as a controlled environment agriculture farming company. It offers various products, including individually potted, live herbs, cut single-herb clamshells, specialty herb items, various types of lettuce, hydro basil, bulk basil, and vegan protein powder.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Edible Garden (EDBL)
- Is Five Below Trying to Punch Too High?
- These 3 Reports Will Tell Us Much About the Current Economy
- This Is What To Expect From The S&P 500 Now
- The Two Things You Need To Know About Oracle’s FQ1 Report
- Three Value Stocks For A Volatile Market
Receive News & Ratings for Edible Garden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Edible Garden and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.