FaZe Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:FAZE – Get Rating) gapped down prior to trading on Monday . The stock had previously closed at $14.31, but opened at $14.02. FaZe shares last traded at $13.66, with a volume of 3,493 shares traded.
FaZe Stock Performance
FaZe Company Profile
FaZe Holdings Inc operates lifestyle and media platform in gaming and youth culture. The company produces content, designs merchandise and consumer products, and creates advertising and sponsorship programs for brands reaching approximately 500 million fans across social platforms. It delivers various entertainment spanning video blogs, lifestyle and branded content, gaming highlights, and live streams of competitive gaming tournaments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FaZe (FAZE)
- These 3 Reports Will Tell Us Much About the Current Economy
- Is Five Below Trying to Punch Too High?
- This Is What To Expect From The S&P 500 Now
- The Two Things You Need To Know About Oracle’s FQ1 Report
- Three Value Stocks For A Volatile Market
Receive News & Ratings for FaZe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FaZe and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.