Logiq, Inc. (OTCMKTS:LGIQ – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 28,200 shares, an increase of 2,250.0% from the August 15th total of 1,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 186,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
Logiq Stock Performance
OTCMKTS LGIQ opened at $0.44 on Wednesday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.31 and a 200-day moving average of $0.54. The stock has a market cap of $10.12 million, a PE ratio of -0.56 and a beta of 2.02. Logiq has a 52-week low of $0.21 and a 52-week high of $3.90.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Logiq (LGIQ)
- Is Five Below Trying to Punch Too High?
- These 3 Reports Will Tell Us Much About the Current Economy
- This Is What To Expect From The S&P 500 Now
- The Two Things You Need To Know About Oracle’s FQ1 Report
- Three Value Stocks For A Volatile Market
Receive News & Ratings for Logiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Logiq and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.