Meyer Burger Technology (OTCMKTS:MYBUF – Get Rating) had its target price reduced by Credit Suisse Group from CHF 0.26 to CHF 0.24 in a research report report published on Tuesday, The Fly reports. They currently have an underperform rating on the stock.
Meyer Burger Technology Stock Performance
MYBUF stock opened at $0.50 on Tuesday. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.53 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.48. Meyer Burger Technology has a 52-week low of $0.29 and a 52-week high of $0.65.
About Meyer Burger Technology
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Meyer Burger Technology (MYBUF)
- Is Five Below Trying to Punch Too High?
- These 3 Reports Will Tell Us Much About the Current Economy
- This Is What To Expect From The S&P 500 Now
- The Two Things You Need To Know About Oracle’s FQ1 Report
- Three Value Stocks For A Volatile Market
Receive News & Ratings for Meyer Burger Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Meyer Burger Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.