Nordic Semiconductor ASA (OTC:NRSDY – Get Rating) was down 4.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $14.80 and last traded at $14.80. Approximately 1,875 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 15% from the average daily volume of 1,627 shares. The stock had previously closed at $15.50.
Nordic Semiconductor ASA Stock Down 4.5 %
The business has a fifty day moving average of $15.61 and a two-hundred day moving average of $18.50.
About Nordic Semiconductor ASA
Nordic Semiconductor ASA, a fabless semiconductor company, designs, develops, markets, and sells integrated circuits and related solutions for short-and long-range wireless applications in Europe, the Americas, and the Asia/Pacific. It offers ultra-low power components; and develops low power cellular IoT.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nordic Semiconductor ASA (NRSDY)
- Is Five Below Trying to Punch Too High?
- These 3 Reports Will Tell Us Much About the Current Economy
- This Is What To Expect From The S&P 500 Now
- The Two Things You Need To Know About Oracle’s FQ1 Report
- Three Value Stocks For A Volatile Market
Receive News & Ratings for Nordic Semiconductor ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nordic Semiconductor ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.