Siren Nasdaq NexGen Economy ETF (NYSEARCA:BLCN – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 5.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $25.79 and last traded at $25.89. Approximately 37,882 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 8% from the average daily volume of 41,167 shares. The stock had previously closed at $27.30.
Siren Nasdaq NexGen Economy ETF Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $27.34 and a 200-day moving average price of $30.39.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Siren Nasdaq NexGen Economy ETF (BLCN)
- These 3 Reports Will Tell Us Much About the Current Economy
- Is Five Below Trying to Punch Too High?
- This Is What To Expect From The S&P 500 Now
- The Two Things You Need To Know About Oracle’s FQ1 Report
- Three Value Stocks For A Volatile Market
Receive News & Ratings for Siren Nasdaq NexGen Economy ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Siren Nasdaq NexGen Economy ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.