Separately, HC Wainwright upped their price target on shares of TRX Gold from $0.70 to $1.00 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research note on Thursday, September 1st.
TRX Gold Trading Down 1.8 %
Shares of NYSE:TRX opened at $0.49 on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of $135.31 million, a PE ratio of -24.50 and a beta of 0.72. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.45 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.37. TRX Gold has a 1-year low of $0.26 and a 1-year high of $0.55.
About TRX Gold
TRX Gold Corporation engages in the acquisition, financing, exploration, and development of mineral property interests in the United Republic of Tanzania. The company primarily explores for gold deposits. It holds interests in the Buckreef gold project located in north-central Tanzania. The company was formerly known as Tanzanian Gold Corporation and changed its name to TRX Gold Corporation in May 2022.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TRX Gold (TRX)
- These 3 Reports Will Tell Us Much About the Current Economy
- Is Five Below Trying to Punch Too High?
- This Is What To Expect From The S&P 500 Now
- The Two Things You Need To Know About Oracle’s FQ1 Report
- Three Value Stocks For A Volatile Market
Receive News & Ratings for TRX Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TRX Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.