Zealand Pharma A/S (OTCMKTS:ZLDPF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 709,300 shares, a decrease of 31.5% from the August 15th total of 1,035,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 886.6 days.
Zealand Pharma A/S Stock Performance
Zealand Pharma A/S stock opened at $18.01 on Wednesday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $16.72 and a 200 day moving average of $14.76. The firm has a market capitalization of $785.78 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.15 and a beta of 0.79. Zealand Pharma A/S has a 12-month low of $11.14 and a 12-month high of $31.65. The company has a current ratio of 4.79, a quick ratio of 4.78 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.93.
About Zealand Pharma A/S
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zealand Pharma A/S (ZLDPF)
- These 3 Reports Will Tell Us Much About the Current Economy
- Is Five Below Trying to Punch Too High?
- This Is What To Expect From The S&P 500 Now
- The Two Things You Need To Know About Oracle’s FQ1 Report
- Three Value Stocks For A Volatile Market
Receive News & Ratings for Zealand Pharma A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zealand Pharma A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.