Alvopetro Energy Ltd. (OTCMKTS:ALVOF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 16,800 shares, an increase of 425.0% from the August 15th total of 3,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 33,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.5 days.
Alvopetro Energy Price Performance
ALVOF stock opened at $5.13 on Thursday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17, a quick ratio of 2.28 and a current ratio of 2.28. Alvopetro Energy has a 1 year low of $2.93 and a 1 year high of $6.53. The firm has a market cap of $174.93 million, a P/E ratio of 8.69 and a beta of 0.94. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $5.33 and a 200-day simple moving average of $4.83.
About Alvopetro Energy
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Alvopetro Energy (ALVOF)
- Is This Medical Gear Maker Ready To Continue Its Rally?
- The Five (5) Hottest Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Q3 Earnings
- Has Take-Two Interactive Devolved into a One-Trick Pony?
- Four Cheap Stocks With Interesting Insider Activity
- Can Health Drink Maker Celsius Outrun Its Monster Rival?
Receive News & Ratings for Alvopetro Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alvopetro Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.