Anaergia Inc. (OTCMKTS:ANRGF – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $6.41 and traded as high as $8.25. Anaergia shares last traded at $8.20, with a volume of 10,363 shares.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, BMO Capital Markets decreased their target price on Anaergia from C$19.00 to C$18.00 in a research report on Wednesday, August 17th.
Anaergia Price Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $6.41 and a 200-day moving average price of $6.96.
Anaergia Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides solutions for the generation of renewable energy and conversion of waste to resources. The company offers anaerobic digestion technologies for the production of clean energy, fertilizers, and recycled water from waste streams. It offers wastewater resource recovery, municipal solid waste, and agri-food solutions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Anaergia (ANRGF)
- Is This Medical Gear Maker Ready To Continue Its Rally?
- The Five (5) Hottest Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Q3 Earnings
- Has Take-Two Interactive Devolved into a One-Trick Pony?
- Four Cheap Stocks With Interesting Insider Activity
- Can Health Drink Maker Celsius Outrun Its Monster Rival?
Receive News & Ratings for Anaergia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Anaergia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.