Separately, Barclays lowered their price target on Buzzi Unicem from €20.00 ($20.41) to €19.50 ($19.90) in a report on Wednesday, May 18th. Two investment analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, two have issued a hold rating and one has given a buy rating to the company’s stock. Based on data from MarketBeat.com, the company presently has a consensus rating of Hold and a consensus price target of $20.63.
Buzzi Unicem Stock Up 2.8 %
OTCMKTS:BZZUY opened at $7.96 on Wednesday. Buzzi Unicem has a 52-week low of $7.74 and a 52-week high of $12.00. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $8.68 and a 200-day simple moving average of $8.95.
Buzzi Unicem Company Profile
Buzzi Unicem S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, and aggregates. It also offers special binders, safety sheets, and clinkers, as well as construction hydraulic binders for making plasters and masonry works on site. The company has operations in Italy, the United States, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Mexico, and Brazil.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Buzzi Unicem (BZZUY)
- Is This Medical Gear Maker Ready To Continue Its Rally?
- The Five (5) Hottest Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Q3 Earnings
- Has Take-Two Interactive Devolved into a One-Trick Pony?
- Four Cheap Stocks With Interesting Insider Activity
- Is Lyft Going To Make It As Acquisition Rumors Swirl?
Receive News & Ratings for Buzzi Unicem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Buzzi Unicem and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.