Premium Nickel Resources Ltd. (CVE:PNRL – Get Rating) Director Charles Louis Riopel purchased 22,025 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, September 12th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of 1.68 per share, with a total value of 37,002.00. Following the purchase, the director now directly owns 1,388,979 shares in the company, valued at 2,333,484.72.
Premium Nickel Resources Trading Up 13.8 %
CVE:PNRL opened at 1.82 on Thursday. Premium Nickel Resources Ltd. has a twelve month low of 1.55 and a twelve month high of 2.60.
Premium Nickel Resources Company Profile
- Is This Medical Gear Maker Ready To Continue Its Rally?
- The Five (5) Hottest Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Q3 Earnings
- Has Take-Two Interactive Devolved into a One-Trick Pony?
- Can Health Drink Maker Celsius Outrun Its Monster Rival?
- Is Lyft Going To Make It As Acquisition Rumors Swirl?
Receive News & Ratings for Premium Nickel Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Premium Nickel Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.