GreenFirst Forest Products Inc. (OTCMKTS:ICLTF – Get Rating) dropped 0.8% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as 1.30 and last traded at 1.30. Approximately 30,000 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 50% from the average daily volume of 59,468 shares. The stock had previously closed at 1.31.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada cut GreenFirst Forest Products from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating in a research report on Monday, July 18th.
GreenFirst Forest Products Price Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average of 1.32.
GreenFirst Forest Products Company Profile
GreenFirst Forest Products Inc manufactures and markets forest products in Canada, and the United States. It operates in two segments, Forest Products and Paper Products. The Forest Products segment manufactures and markets a range of spruce-pine-fir lumber, wood chips, and other by-products for use in residential and multi-family homes, light industrial and commercial facilities, and the home repair and remodel markets.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GreenFirst Forest Products (ICLTF)
- Is This Medical Gear Maker Ready To Continue Its Rally?
- The Five (5) Hottest Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Q3 Earnings
- Has Take-Two Interactive Devolved into a One-Trick Pony?
- Can Health Drink Maker Celsius Outrun Its Monster Rival?
- Four Cheap Stocks With Interesting Insider Activity
Receive News & Ratings for GreenFirst Forest Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GreenFirst Forest Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.