JTC (OTCMKTS:JTCPF – Get Rating) had its price target hoisted by Royal Bank of Canada from GBX 800 ($9.67) to GBX 820 ($9.91) in a research report report published on Wednesday morning, The Fly reports.
Separately, Investec started coverage on JTC in a research note on Monday, July 11th. They issued a buy rating and a GBX 906 ($10.95) price target on the stock.
JTC Trading Up 2.5 %
JTC stock opened at 9.18 on Wednesday. JTC has a one year low of 7.53 and a one year high of 12.00. The business has a 50 day moving average of 8.89.
JTC Company Profile
JTC PLC provides fund, corporate, and private wealth services to institutional and private clients worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Institutional Client Services and Private Client Services. It offers fund services in a range of asset classes, including real estate, private equity, renewables, hedge, debt, and alternative asset classes, as well as other administration services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on JTC (JTCPF)
- Is This Medical Gear Maker Ready To Continue Its Rally?
- The Five (5) Hottest Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Q3 Earnings
- Has Take-Two Interactive Devolved into a One-Trick Pony?
- Four Cheap Stocks With Interesting Insider Activity
- Can Health Drink Maker Celsius Outrun Its Monster Rival?
Receive News & Ratings for JTC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JTC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.