Roots Trading Up 2.6 %
ROOT opened at C$3.16 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 80.53, a current ratio of 1.27 and a quick ratio of 0.45. The company has a market cap of C$131.76 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 6.20. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of C$3.13 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$3.24. Roots has a fifty-two week low of C$2.65 and a fifty-two week high of C$3.95.
Roots Company Profile
- Is This Medical Gear Maker Ready To Continue Its Rally?
- The Five (5) Hottest Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Q3 Earnings
- Has Take-Two Interactive Devolved into a One-Trick Pony?
- Can Health Drink Maker Celsius Outrun Its Monster Rival?
- Four Cheap Stocks With Interesting Insider Activity
Receive News & Ratings for Roots Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Roots and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.