Acreage Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACRHF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 19,500 shares, an increase of 170.8% from the August 15th total of 7,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 154,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Acreage Stock Performance
OTCMKTS ACRHF opened at $0.62 on Thursday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.67 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.03. Acreage has a 12-month low of $0.53 and a 12-month high of $2.81.
Acreage Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acreage (ACRHF)
- Is This Medical Gear Maker Ready To Continue Its Rally?
- The Five (5) Hottest Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Q3 Earnings
- Has Take-Two Interactive Devolved into a One-Trick Pony?
- Can Health Drink Maker Celsius Outrun Its Monster Rival?
- Four Cheap Stocks With Interesting Insider Activity
Receive News & Ratings for Acreage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acreage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.