Altitude Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:ALTUW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 9,400 shares, a growth of 64.9% from the August 15th total of 5,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 54,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Altitude Acquisition
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Altitude Acquisition stock. Clear Street LLC purchased a new stake in Altitude Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:ALTUW – Get Rating) during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor purchased 252,821 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $32,000.
Altitude Acquisition Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:ALTUW opened at $0.08 on Thursday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.08. Altitude Acquisition has a one year low of $0.05 and a one year high of $0.91.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Altitude Acquisition (ALTUW)
- Is This Medical Gear Maker Ready To Continue Its Rally?
- The Five (5) Hottest Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Q3 Earnings
- Has Take-Two Interactive Devolved into a One-Trick Pony?
- Four Cheap Stocks With Interesting Insider Activity
- Is Lyft Going To Make It As Acquisition Rumors Swirl?
Receive News & Ratings for Altitude Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altitude Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.