Altium Limited (OTCMKTS:ALMFF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,500 shares, a drop of 89.2% from the August 15th total of 51,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 55.0 days.
Altium Stock Performance
Shares of ALMFF opened at $21.53 on Thursday. Altium has a one year low of $17.17 and a one year high of $32.11. The company has a 50-day moving average of $20.97 and a two-hundred day moving average of $21.89.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada upgraded shares of Altium from a “sector perform” rating to an “outperform” rating in a report on Wednesday, August 24th.
Altium Limited develops and sells computer software for the design of electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates through Board and Systems; Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems; and Nexar segments. The company offers printed circuit board (PCB) design software products, including Altium Designer, Altium NEXUS, CircuitStudio, and CircuitMaker.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Altium (ALMFF)
- Is This Medical Gear Maker Ready To Continue Its Rally?
- The Five (5) Hottest Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Q3 Earnings
- Has Take-Two Interactive Devolved into a One-Trick Pony?
- Can Health Drink Maker Celsius Outrun Its Monster Rival?
- Is Lyft Going To Make It As Acquisition Rumors Swirl?
Receive News & Ratings for Altium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.