Vallourec S.A. (OTCMKTS:VLOUF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 89,700 shares, a growth of 68.6% from the August 15th total of 53,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Vallourec Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS VLOUF opened at $9.97 on Thursday. Vallourec has a 52 week low of $7.46 and a 52 week high of $15.10. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $9.60 and a 200 day moving average price of $11.37.
Vallourec Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vallourec (VLOUF)
- Is This Medical Gear Maker Ready To Continue Its Rally?
- The Five (5) Hottest Stocks To Watch Ahead Of Q3 Earnings
- Has Take-Two Interactive Devolved into a One-Trick Pony?
- Four Cheap Stocks With Interesting Insider Activity
- Can Health Drink Maker Celsius Outrun Its Monster Rival?
Receive News & Ratings for Vallourec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vallourec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.