A SPAC II Acquisition Co. (NASDAQ:ASCBR – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 9,100 shares, an increase of 78.4% from the August 15th total of 5,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 35,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On A SPAC II Acquisition
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in A SPAC II Acquisition stock. Cubist Systematic Strategies LLC bought a new stake in A SPAC II Acquisition Co. (NASDAQ:ASCBR – Get Rating) during the second quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor bought 909,918 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $105,000.
A SPAC II Acquisition Price Performance
NASDAQ ASCBR opened at $0.08 on Friday. A SPAC II Acquisition has a fifty-two week low of $0.05 and a fifty-two week high of $0.13.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on A SPAC II Acquisition (ASCBR)
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- Why Medical Products Maker Repligen May Be A Potential Buy
- At 10%, Is Arbor Realty Trust Dividend Worth It?
- Investors Should Tune Into RF Industries
Receive News & Ratings for A SPAC II Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for A SPAC II Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.