Acorn Energy, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACFN – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 400 shares, a growth of 33.3% from the August 15th total of 300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 24,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Acorn Energy Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:ACFN opened at $0.49 on Friday. Acorn Energy has a 52-week low of $0.26 and a 52-week high of $0.70. The firm has a market cap of $19.52 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -50.14 and a beta of 1.04. The business’s fifty day moving average is $0.51 and its 200 day moving average is $0.50.
About Acorn Energy
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acorn Energy (ACFN)
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- Why Medical Products Maker Repligen May Be A Potential Buy
- At 10%, Is Arbor Realty Trust Dividend Worth It?
- Investors Should Tune Into RF Industries
Receive News & Ratings for Acorn Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acorn Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.