Cantor Fitzgerald L. P. acquired a new stake in shares of SILVERspac Inc. (NASDAQ:SLVRW – Get Rating) during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the SEC. The institutional investor acquired 158,332 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $62,000.
Separately, Q Global Advisors LLC boosted its holdings in shares of SILVERspac by 215.6% during the 1st quarter. Q Global Advisors LLC now owns 92,796 shares of the company’s stock valued at $36,000 after acquiring an additional 63,396 shares during the last quarter.
SILVERspac Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ SLVRW opened at $0.25 on Friday. The company’s 50-day moving average is $0.23. SILVERspac Inc. has a 52-week low of $0.12 and a 52-week high of $1.00.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SILVERspac (SLVRW)
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- Why Medical Products Maker Repligen May Be A Potential Buy
- At 10%, Is Arbor Realty Trust Dividend Worth It?
- Investors Should Tune Into RF Industries
Receive News & Ratings for SILVERspac Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SILVERspac and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.