Community Capital Bancshares, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ALBY – Get Rating) were down 1.7% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $14.75 and last traded at $14.75. Approximately 400 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 61% from the average daily volume of 1,018 shares. The stock had previously closed at $15.00.
Community Capital Bancshares Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $14.01 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $13.47.
About Community Capital Bancshares
Community Capital Bancshares, Inc operates as the holding company for AB&T that provides various banking products and services to individual and corporate customers. The company accepts various deposit products, such as checking, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposits.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Community Capital Bancshares (ALBY)
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- Why Medical Products Maker Repligen May Be A Potential Buy
- At 10%, Is Arbor Realty Trust Dividend Worth It?
- Investors Should Tune Into RF Industries
Receive News & Ratings for Community Capital Bancshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Community Capital Bancshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.