Rural Funds Group (ASX:RFF – Get Rating) insider David Bryant purchased 389,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, September 12th. The stock was bought at an average cost of A$2.57 ($1.80) per share, for a total transaction of A$998,563.00 ($698,295.80).
Rural Funds Group Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 49.99, a quick ratio of 0.61 and a current ratio of 1.13.
About Rural Funds Group
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- Why Medical Products Maker Repligen May Be A Potential Buy
- At 10%, Is Arbor Realty Trust Dividend Worth It?
- Investors Should Tune Into RF Industries
Receive News & Ratings for Rural Funds Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rural Funds Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.