Denison Mines Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:DNN – Get Rating) (TSE:DML)’s stock price gapped down before the market opened on Wednesday . The stock had previously closed at $1.39, but opened at $1.36. Denison Mines shares last traded at $1.38, with a volume of 29,722 shares.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, TD Securities initiated coverage on Denison Mines in a report on Wednesday, August 24th. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Denison Mines Price Performance
The company has a market capitalization of $1.07 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 65.53 and a beta of 1.94.
Institutional Trading of Denison Mines
About Denison Mines
Denison Mines Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, extraction, processing, selling of, and investing in uranium properties in Canada. Its flagship project is the 95% interest owned Wheeler River uranium project located in the Athabasca Basin region in northern Saskatchewan. The company was formerly known as International Uranium Corporation and changed its name to Denison Mines Corp.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Denison Mines (DNN)
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- Why Medical Products Maker Repligen May Be A Potential Buy
- At 10%, Is Arbor Realty Trust Dividend Worth It?
- Investors Should Tune Into RF Industries
Receive News & Ratings for Denison Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Denison Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.