OceanPal Inc. (IEX:OP – Get Rating)’s share price was down 2.4% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.40 and last traded at $0.40. Approximately 87,418 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $0.41.
OceanPal Price Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.43.
OceanPal Inc focuses on the provision of ocean-going transportation services. The company owns and operates drybulk carriers that transport major bulks, such as iron ore, coal, and grains, as well as minor bulks comprising bauxite, phosphate, and fertilizers. As of November 29, 2021, its fleet consisted of 3 dry bulk vessels, which include 2 Panamax and 1 Capesize vessels.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on OceanPal (OP)
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- Why Medical Products Maker Repligen May Be A Potential Buy
- At 10%, Is Arbor Realty Trust Dividend Worth It?
- Investors Should Tune Into RF Industries
Receive News & Ratings for OceanPal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OceanPal and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.