Coloplast A/S (OTCMKTS:CLPBF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 293,200 shares, a growth of 31.5% from the August 15th total of 223,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 195.5 days.
Coloplast A/S Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:CLPBF opened at $119.47 on Friday. Coloplast A/S has a 52-week low of $103.24 and a 52-week high of $180.66. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $117.64 and its 200-day simple moving average is $125.71.
Coloplast A/S Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Coloplast A/S (CLPBF)
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
Receive News & Ratings for Coloplast A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Coloplast A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.