DMG Blockchain Solutions Inc. (OTC:DMGGF – Get Rating) shares were up 3% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $0.22 and last traded at $0.22. Approximately 24,730 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 89% from the average daily volume of 220,751 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.21.
DMG Blockchain Solutions Stock Up 3.0 %
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.25 and a 200 day moving average of $0.32.
DMG Blockchain Solutions Company Profile
DMG Blockchain Solutions Inc operates as a blockchain and cryptocurrency company in Canada. The company manages, operates, and develops digital solutions to monetize the blockchain ecosystem. It also offers transaction verification services; and providing hosting services for industrial mining clients.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DMG Blockchain Solutions (DMGGF)
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
Receive News & Ratings for DMG Blockchain Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DMG Blockchain Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.