Separately, B. Riley decreased their price target on Gaia from $5.00 to $4.00 in a research note on Tuesday, August 2nd.
Gaia Stock Performance
GAIA opened at $3.08 on Friday. Gaia has a 12-month low of $3.00 and a 12-month high of $11.06. The stock has a market cap of $64.08 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 23.69 and a beta of 0.64. The business has a 50 day moving average of $3.61 and a 200-day moving average of $4.53. The company has a quick ratio of 0.43, a current ratio of 0.43 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.07.
Institutional Trading of Gaia
Gaia, Inc operates a digital video subscription service and on-line community for underserved member base in the United States, Canada, Australia, and internationally. It has a digital content library of approximately 10,000 titles in Spanish, German, and French languages available to its subscribers on internet-connected devices.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Gaia (GAIA)
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for Gaia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gaia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.