Advance ZincTek Limited (ASX:ANO – Get Rating) insider Geoff Acton sold 21,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Tuesday, September 13th. The stock was sold at an average price of A$2.26 ($1.58), for a total value of A$47,460.00 ($33,188.81).
Advance ZincTek Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.25, a quick ratio of 5.47 and a current ratio of 17.88.
Advance ZincTek Company Profile
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for Advance ZincTek Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Advance ZincTek and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.