Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC (OTCMKTS:MRWSY – Get Rating)’s share price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $19.24 and traded as high as $19.24. Wm Morrison Supermarkets shares last traded at $19.24, with a volume of 4,000 shares.
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Trading Up 0.4 %
The company has a current ratio of 0.47, a quick ratio of 0.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.45. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $19.24 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $19.24.
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Company Profile
Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC is engaged in the operation of retail supermarket stores under the Morrisons brand and associated activities. The Company offers products, such as Free From, World Foods, Food To Go and Nutmeg clothing. It has food manufacturing capabilities in meat, fish, bakery, fruit and veg, deli and flowers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wm Morrison Supermarkets (MRWSY)
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for Wm Morrison Supermarkets Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wm Morrison Supermarkets and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.