Anthera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ANTH – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,200 shares, a decline of 20.0% from the August 15th total of 4,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Anthera Pharmaceuticals Price Performance
Anthera Pharmaceuticals has a 12-month low of $0.00 and a 12-month high of $0.00.
About Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH)
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for Anthera Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Anthera Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.