EVgo, Inc. (NASDAQ:EVGOW – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 48,900 shares, an increase of 52.3% from the August 15th total of 32,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 82,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.6 days.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in EVgo stock. HAP Trading LLC bought a new stake in EVgo, Inc. (NASDAQ:EVGOW – Get Rating) in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm bought 70,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $275,000.
EVgo Stock Down 14.4 %
Shares of EVgo stock opened at $2.02 on Friday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $2.02. EVgo has a 12-month low of $0.95 and a 12-month high of $8.33.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on EVgo (EVGOW)
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
Receive News & Ratings for EVgo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EVgo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.