AdvisorNet Financial Inc grew its position in shares of Main Sector Rotation ETF (BATS:SECT – Get Rating) by 4.4% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 20,126 shares of the company’s stock after buying an additional 851 shares during the period. AdvisorNet Financial Inc’s holdings in Main Sector Rotation ETF were worth $732,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
Separately, Arkadios Wealth Advisors lifted its holdings in shares of Main Sector Rotation ETF by 40.6% in the 1st quarter. Arkadios Wealth Advisors now owns 18,679 shares of the company’s stock worth $795,000 after purchasing an additional 5,397 shares during the last quarter.
Main Sector Rotation ETF Stock Performance
SECT opened at $38.19 on Friday. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $38.90 and a 200 day simple moving average of $39.41.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Main Sector Rotation ETF (SECT)
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
Receive News & Ratings for Main Sector Rotation ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Main Sector Rotation ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.