Separately, TheStreet cut shares of Mannatech from a “b” rating to a “c+” rating in a research note on Tuesday, June 7th.
Mannatech Price Performance
Shares of MTEX stock opened at $18.23 on Friday. The stock has a market cap of $34.82 million, a P/E ratio of 5.90 and a beta of 1.14. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $20.34 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $25.67. Mannatech has a one year low of $15.49 and a one year high of $43.10.
Institutional Trading of Mannatech
Mannatech, Incorporated operates as a health and wellness company worldwide. It develops, markets, and sells nutritional supplements; topical and skin care, and anti-aging products; and weight-management products. The company primarily sells its products directly, as well as through e-commerce and network marketing channels.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mannatech (MTEX)
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
Receive News & Ratings for Mannatech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mannatech and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.