Fanuc Co. (OTCMKTS:FANUF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 312,000 shares, a growth of 18.9% from the August 15th total of 262,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 283.6 days.
Fanuc Stock Performance
OTCMKTS FANUF opened at 150.29 on Friday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of 163.26. Fanuc has a 12 month low of 144.88 and a 12 month high of 249.80.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fanuc (FANUF)
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Is There a Cure for What is Ailing Teladoc Stock?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 9/12 – 9/16
- No One Told These 3 Stocks It’s a Down Week
Receive News & Ratings for Fanuc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fanuc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.