American Battery Technology (OTCMKTS:ABML – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 13,118,800 shares, a growth of 10.5% from the August 15th total of 11,877,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,966,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 6.7 days.
American Battery Technology Stock Down 1.7 %
OTCMKTS ABML opened at $0.67 on Monday. American Battery Technology has a 52-week low of $0.56 and a 52-week high of $1.75. The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.72 and a 200-day moving average of $0.89.
American Battery Technology Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on American Battery Technology (ABML)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
Receive News & Ratings for American Battery Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Battery Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.