Azimut Holding S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:AZIHF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,271,800 shares, a growth of 11.3% from the August 15th total of 1,142,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 3,179.5 days.
Azimut Stock Down 6.0 %
Shares of AZIHF opened at $15.94 on Monday. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $16.74 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $20.08. Azimut has a 1 year low of $15.37 and a 1 year high of $36.10.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Azimut (AZIHF)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
Receive News & Ratings for Azimut Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Azimut and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.