Boliden AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:BOLIF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 251,000 shares, a growth of 21.5% from the August 15th total of 206,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 2,510.0 days.
Boliden AB (publ) Price Performance
Boliden AB (publ) stock opened at $34.28 on Monday. Boliden AB has a 12-month low of $15.89 and a 12-month high of $35.75. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $34.39 and a 200 day moving average of $39.72.
About Boliden AB (publ)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Boliden AB (publ) (BOLIF)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
Receive News & Ratings for Boliden AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boliden AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.