Buzzi Unicem S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:BZZUF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 936,100 shares, a growth of 20.3% from the August 15th total of 778,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 800 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1,170.1 days.
Buzzi Unicem Stock Performance
Shares of BZZUF stock opened at $17.32 on Monday. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $17.21 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $17.82. Buzzi Unicem has a 12-month low of $16.00 and a 12-month high of $26.07.
Buzzi Unicem Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Buzzi Unicem (BZZUF)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
Receive News & Ratings for Buzzi Unicem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Buzzi Unicem and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.