Casio Computer Co.,Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CSIOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,263,800 shares, a growth of 27.3% from the August 15th total of 992,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 12,638.0 days.
Casio Computer Co.,Ltd. Trading Up 8.7 %
OTCMKTS CSIOF opened at $9.83 on Monday. Casio Computer Co.,Ltd. has a 12 month low of $9.04 and a 12 month high of $10.24. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $9.34 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $10.63.
About Casio Computer Co.,Ltd.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Casio Computer Co.,Ltd. (CSIOF)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
Receive News & Ratings for Casio Computer Co.Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Casio Computer Co.Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.