NIBE Industrier AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:NDRBF – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,189,000 shares, a decrease of 10.2% from the August 15th total of 3,552,800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 3,543.3 days.
NIBE Industrier AB (publ) Price Performance
NDRBF opened at $11.00 on Monday. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $9.51 and a 200 day moving average price of $9.41. NIBE Industrier AB has a 1 year low of $7.00 and a 1 year high of $15.45.
About NIBE Industrier AB (publ)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NIBE Industrier AB (publ) (NDRBF)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
Receive News & Ratings for NIBE Industrier AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NIBE Industrier AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.