Boral Limited (OTCMKTS:BOALY – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 700 shares, a growth of 16.7% from the August 15th total of 600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2.3 days.
Boral Stock Performance
Boral stock opened at $7.79 on Monday. The company’s 50-day moving average is $7.49 and its 200-day moving average is $8.73. Boral has a fifty-two week low of $7.21 and a fifty-two week high of $21.07.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Boral (BOALY)
- Kroger’s is Your One-Stop Consumer Staples Stock
- Adobe Perfects the Art of the Faceplant for Investors
- Tax Credits are the Incentives in the Inflation Reduction Act
- Stock Market: 3 Islands Of Strength In A Sea Of Red
- 3 Banks Worth Considering For Q4
Receive News & Ratings for Boral Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boral and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.