Harbour Energy plc (OTCMKTS:HBRID – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 6.6% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $5.55 and last traded at $5.55. 1,001 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 46% from the average session volume of 1,857 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.94.
Harbour Energy Stock Down 6.6 %
The business’s fifty day moving average is $4.86 and its 200 day moving average is $5.26.
Harbour Energy Company Profile
Harbour Energy plc operates as an independent oil and gas company. It holds interests in various properties located in the United Kingdom, Norway, Indonesia, Vietnam, Brazil, Falkland Islands, Mauritania, and Mexico. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Edinburgh, the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Harbour Energy (HBRID)
- Oracle’s Short-Term Pain Could Be Your Long-Term Gain
- Lucid is Looking Like a Clear EV Winner
- Still Lovin’ It: Investors Keep Visiting McDonald’s
- Did FedEx Just Deliver A Buying Opportunity?
- Autozone Shifts Back Into Rally-Mode, New Highs Are In Sight
Receive News & Ratings for Harbour Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Harbour Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.